Mobile Growing RoomsGrowPodCo
Learn About Our Plug-And-Play Mobile Grow Pods
With a portable grow room you get the benefits of a fixed grow space with less of the cost. Moving your operation or closing it down is simple with a GrowPodCo container. No costly lease get out’s or wasted fit-outs, your Growpodco container can be sold and all the permits go with it.
20′ Shipping Container
The 20 footer is a refurbished container that comes finished in exterior super-paint by Sherwin Williams.
Pricing Starts at $25,000.00
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
- 8.6′ tall
40′ Shipping Container
The 40 footer has all of the same features the 20′ model has but affords you additional growing space.
Pricing Starts at $45,000.00
- 40′ long
- 8′ wide
- 9′ tall
Mobile Growing Trailer
These trailers are configured the same as the other models but give you the added benefit of more mobility.
Pricing Starts at $35,000.00
- 53′ Long
- 102 3/8″ Wide
- 13’6″ Tall
- 36″ Coupler Height
- Roll Door
- Tri-Axle Tandem Slide Suspension
- Steel Wheels
Your grow operation can be more cost effective with a GrowPodCo portable grow room.
- HVAC – 3 ton LG mini split system with remote control.
- 240 volt electrical system – 60 amp with exterior system disconnect and 20 feet of #4X 4 wire connection cable.
- 220v outlets connected to time clock plus general purpose 110v outlets for fans and other use.
- Maximum 5 x 1000 watts high pressure sodium, manufactured by Gavita, with double ended bulbs. And 2 x T5 lights for vegetation area.
- 2″ Polyiso core insulated walls with aluminum outer barrier and 1/2″ Dow blue foam flooring insulation.
- 2 Tank CO2 system.
- 18″ x 24″ utility sink with cold water only tap. and garden hose connections on interior and exterior in line connector.
- Super strut overhead system to support lights, cables, etc.
- EPDM rubber membrane ( black). 100% Waterproof.
FAQ’s – Why A Mobile Pod?
- Plug and Play: A growing facility that is ready to produce on delivery.
- Modular so that you can configure 2 or more containers to separate nurseries from maturing plants and that they can be stacked in a multi-purpose warehouse.
- Insulated and Automated: Comes insulated for outdoor growing in all seasons with temperature control.
- No Building Permits: It’s Non-Permanent Equipment.
- It’s Relocatable: Zonings and laws change, partnerships change – stay flexible.
- Resellable: Your GrowPodCo pod will be available to resell if circumstances change – not as scrap or excess equipment, but as a fully functional mobile grow business.
Grow Pod and Mobile Trailer Options
- Multiple unit configurations
- Exterior paint – can be left unpainted or choice of colors
- Insulation – option to leave uninsulated for indoor use – check for cost reductions.
- Lights packages – HPS, LED or combos.
- Interior partitions (custom designs available)
- White Fibre Reinforced Plastic (RFP) panels for floor
All options are priced separately.